Tuesday 18 September 2012

Why I decided to cancel my Glossybox Subscription.


 

To be honest I have been unhappy with my monthly boxes for the past couple of months now so decided to finally take the plunge and cancel my subscription. I received my September box and am so unimpressed that I'm not even going to bother to put a post up on it. In the beginning when in was a £10 a month box and the contents was actually excellent value for money I thought Glossybox was the best thing since sliced bread. The next thing I knew it was up to £12.95 and the contents was slowly decreasing in quality. 

The Beauty Profile thingy-ma-bob is a load of crap because they keep sending me creams and potions for my wrinkles even though I'm 17 and have said so in my beauty profile. I also remember them asking me what I would prefer to be sent (such as skincare, haircare, make-up etc) and I chose make-up and haircare. So for them to keep sending me skincare products, and for them to be all wrong for my skin it just goes to show it means nothing. 

Last months box came with two broken products in and I actually tweeted Glossybox to tell them about the problem and they never answered although I could see that other subscribers had the same problem. I do love the concept of the beauty boxes though so am thinking about changing over brands. If anyone subscribes to another one pleeease could you leave recommendations of the boxes you like as I'll feel a bit lost without my monthly beauty fix!


1 comment:

  1. I received my September box today and it was absolutely awful! I saw spoilers and thought that the only decent product was the L'Oreal Mythic Oil, and I didn't even get that so I'm not at all please! Thinking of cancelling myself. x

    http://lolaandbehold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete