Wednesday 10 October 2012

Jennifer Lawrence UK Vogue Cover Make Up Tutorial

Photo taken from my Instagram (thebeautybloggersnotebook) 

Hey guys sorry again for being gone for so long! Things have been hectic with me settling into my new college, but hopefully I will be able to start posting more regularly again. Please forgive me! ;) 

The newest copy of Vogue popped through my letter box the other day with one of my favourite actresses on the cover sporting very subtle eye make up with a dramatic red lip. The photo shoot inside the magazine has the same eye make up but with a much more wearable light pink lip, so I decided to use the look for a make up tutorial as it's great for everyday. 

For the face:
Foundation: Her freckles are very visible in the photos, so I opted for a fairly light coverage foundation and used Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation.
Powder: Set with Chanel Loose Powder in Clair (Translucent)
Blusher: MAC Powder Blush in Pinch O' Peach applied to apples of the cheeks. 

For The Eyes:

- Start by applying a light shimmery, warm brown such as Toasted by Urban Decay all over the lid and along the lower lash line. 


-Apply a matte mid brown such as Copperplate by MAC to the outer 'V' of the eye to add a bit of depth.


- Take an angled brush with a matte black such as Carbon by MAC on, and line the outer two thirds of the eyes and wing slightly.


-Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.


- Her brows don't appear to be filled in, so I just ran through my brows with Mac Brow Set.

For the lips:
A light baby pink lipstick such as Lovelorn by MAC.  

I hope you found this helpful and if you have any other make up tutorial requests, feel free to leave a comment below! :D Have a great day xx



No comments:

Post a Comment