Sunday 2 September 2012

Bed Head Dumb Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner Review


First of all I want to apologize for not posting for a while, I've just been super busy getting everything ready for college as I start on Monday! 

I mentioned a while back in my July Favourites that I loved this shampoo and conditioner and would do a review on it. Well since then, my opinion has changed big time on them. At first I loved them because they made my hair feel super smooth, and helped keep my hair vibrant as I'd just had it highlighted. But since then the condition of my hair has changed drastically. It's dry and frizzy and feels sooo sticky no matter how well I rinse my hair after the conditioner. I literally can't do anything with my hair as whatever I do, it just looks frizzy and dull, and if I wear it down it just gets knotty because my hair sticks to itself! Gross, I know!  I had little travel bottles of Toni and Guy Shampoo and Conditioner so I tried that, and my hair just felt so much better afterwards. I'm really gutted about this as its quite expensive and I bought the trade-size bottles :(

Let me know if you've tried this, and if you had a similar experience. Have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment