Sunday 19 August 2012

Collection 2000 Pump Up The Volume Waterproof Mascara Review


(See results below!)

This was a bit of an impulse buy, as I was on my way out and it decided to absolutely chuck it down with rain so I bought this as I didn't have any waterproof mascaras. Little did I know that this would turn into my daily mascara. Its formula and brush remind me very much of my favourite The Falsies mascara (but at a much more purse friendly price!). 

It gives great length and a considerable amount of volume. As for how waterproof it actually is, my answer would be, VERY. I tested it very vigorously with warm water and a good ole rub, but it didn't budge. This being said, it does make it quite difficult to remove but I use a Johnsons Make Up wipe hold it onto my eyelashes for around 30 seconds and then wipe it away fairly easily. Very impressed with this mascara!

Without Mascara:



With Mascara:



The wand:


Have a great day and don't forget to follow as I have a very exciting Giveaway coming up! xx

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried a Collection 2000 mascara, honestly. Might just have to, now. :P

    ReplyDelete