Tuesday 14 August 2012

August Glossybox 2012


To be quite honest I'm disappointed with this months box as two of the items in it were broken :( Read on for my opinions of the rest of the products. 


Vera Valenti L'Ombre a Paupiere Margarita 

First of all, the mirror in the middle has popped out and is rattling around inside the packaging along with bits of eye shadow. Second of all, the packaging looks sooo cheap it looks like little kiddies make-up. Third of all, I haven't even opened this because quite frankly I'm not interested. 


Lipcote

I was quite happy to receive this as I have always wanted to try it, but haven't as of yet because I didn't wear lipstick today! 


Alessandro Pro White

This little product intrigued me as I've not really seen a similar product. I don't necessarily get yellow nails as I always use a base coat under any polish. I'd been picking at my nail varnish so it was a bit of a mess, so I removed it and applied this. It applies really nicely and looks fine in artificial lighting but outdoors it looks a 'lil bit toooo blue.  


DHC Deep Cleansing Oil

This feels a bit odd to use at first because you just apply it onto your dry face, but once you've rubbed it in and rinsed it off, it does leave your skin feeling nice and clean.


Glossybox Lipstick in Glossy Pink

Well, I opened the lipstick and wondered where the bloody thing was just as it fell out from the bloody lid onto my bloody carpet! It was broken off right from the base so very disappointed. Not a happy bunny.



Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure

I was chuffed when I saw these in my Glossybox as I had been really wanting to try some, but hadn't bought any as I wasn't sure whether they were worth the hype, but now I can see if they are! Whooopeee.

What did you think of your Glossybox's? Did yours all arrive in one piece?

Have a great day xx 


1 comment:

  1. I actually really liked mine apart from that awful palette, no idea what they were thinking with that! Its a shame about your liptick, I tried it today and its not too bad, not great and certainly not worth the £9 price tag they put on it. The colour of the nails you got is really pretty though. Great post x

    ReplyDelete