Sunday 22 July 2012

Mac Haulin' and a Swatchin'


Hi guys! Just a quick post today with my recent splurge on MAC. (Bad Ffion!)


The first things I got were these eye shadows in Wedge, Brule and Copperplate for my palette. I chose these three because they're great everyday colours and they're prettyyyyyy. 


Powder Blush in Desert Rose- I chose this one because its very similar to my beloved Empire which was discontinued :(

Studio Finish Concealer in NC20- This has such a nice consistency, goes on really smoothly and is uber pigmented!

Paint Pot in Soft Ochre- I have the Painterly Paint pot already, but because it's quite pink it doesn't look great as a base for all shadows so I got this one as well which is more yellow toned. 

Below: Swatchy, swatchy!


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! xx


2 comments:

  1. I just just wedge and dont know how I lived with out it, great crease colour. Great haul hun:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete