Friday 20 July 2012

Anna Paquin Comic Con Make Up Tutorial


I was scrolling through my Tumblr dash the other day and saw a couple of pictures of Anna Paquin looking stunning at Comic Con, so thought I'd give her make up a go, so here's the result! (I'm just going to apologize in advance for the not-so-good picture quality, as my mum took my camera and I had already got everything ready for the tutorial so just took the pictures on my iPod. Sorrrrry!)

For The Face:
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
MAC Creme Blush in Something Special

For The Eyes:

Step 1: Apply a light brown shadow all over the lid and a little above the crease (I used Cross Cultural by MAC)


Step 2: Apply a rich, deep brown shadow to the outer two thirds of your lid with a large, dense brush. (I used Coffee Bean by Too Faced)



Step 3: Using that same brown on a smaller brush, apply it along the lower lash line


Step 4: Apply black liner to the upper and lower water line. Curl eyelashes and apply mascara.


For The Lips:
The eyes are quite dramatic so she's left her lips neutral so I just applied some EOS Lip Balm.

Hope you enjoyed this! If you have any requests for make up tutorials, feel free to leave them in the comments! Have a great day! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment