Tuesday 26 June 2012

No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator Review



I have mentioned before that I've been having trouble with dry skin patches on my face and it has been driving me up the wall! My usual exfoliator Clinique 7 Day Scrub (Review here. ) just wasn't doing the job for those pesky flakes. So off I went to my local Boots to hunt down an industrial strength facial exfoliator (OK not quite but it needed to be pretty gritty!) 


So after testing a few out on my hand that barely had any grit in at all, I came across this one which is grit-galore! I also really liked its scent, as it is mild and fresh. So I got it home, took my make-up off and tried it out. It has a nice creamy, thick lather and it felt the right amount of abrasive-ness on my skin. I rinsed it away and my skin felt suuuuper smooth and looked really radiant.

This is definitely going to become part of my skincare routine! (Which I will hopefully be doing a post on soon.)



Have a great day! xx

1 comment:

  1. Im loving this No7 range at the minute its been great to my skin. this will have to be the next purchase! x

    http://eatplayshoplove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete