Monday 11 June 2012

FOTD: June 11th.


Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted anything in over 2 weeks! I thought things would get less hectic once my exams were over but things don't seem to have stopped! Anyhoo, hopefully (fingers crossed!) posting should be back to normal this week. 

I thought I'd ease myself back in with a quick and easy FOTD (Face of the Day) post. (Is it bad that I can't say 'FOTD' in my head without it sounding like the voice-over guy from X-Factor?!)


Face: 
Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre
Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Siberia 
MAC Pinch O' Peach Blusher
Virgin Vie Bronzer

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Shroom all over lid.
MAC Sketch-Crease
L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss
Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara

Brows:
HD Brows
Mac Brow Set

Lips:
The Body Shop Lip Tint
Clear Gloss

Have a great day! :D

2 comments:

  1. very pretty, i love this look!! your eyes look gorgeous, the shades are great! :)

    ReplyDelete