Monday 7 May 2012

Figs and Rouge Balm Review


I hate to write this post, because I was really looking forward to trying this product. Upon application it felt amazingly smooth and comfortable on the lips, but within a very short space of time, this almost melts off your lips and you feel as if nothing was ever applied to them. So throughout the night I re-applied and re-applied, no problem. However, when I woke up the morning after, my lips were very swollen and I had blisters on my lips. I wasn't 100% sure that it was this, but this was the only new product that I had used.

I discontinued use, and by that night the swelling had gone down, but the blisters remained for a day or two. Just out of sheer curiosity, I asked my mum to try it (No.1 daughter, right?!), and within a few hours, her lips had also swollen up, and a blister had popped up on the side of her bottom lip. Sorry mum..

Just thought I'd share my experience with this product with you. It obviously didn't agree with us, but we hate waste so have decided to use it as a cuticle balm instead! Anyone else had this problem? Or do you love it? 

Disclaimer: No mum's were damaged in the making of this blog post
Mum was only slightly damaged in the making of this blog post ;)

Have a great day! :D

Where else to find me:




No comments:

Post a Comment