Thursday 10 May 2012

Benefit 'They're Real!' Mascara Review



I picked up this mascara the other day and kinda fell in love so I thought I'd do a little review. I don't usually go for mascaras with this type of wand as I think that they tend to separate to much and volumize not enough! So I usually go for the bristle type wand. However, I heard so many good reviews about this, that I had to give in. This mascara is seriously amazing, just by wiggling the wand through my lashes once, they immediately looked longer. Once wiggled through the rest of my lashes, it creates much longer and 'just the right amount of defined' lashes. Also, the little brush thingy on the end is perfect for catching those pesky little lashes in the corners. 

There's no flaking, no smudging, it lasts all day and it has some kind of magic in it that somehow curls your lashes for you. Did anyone else find this or just me? 




Have a great day! :D 

Where else to find me:



1 comment:

  1. I quite want to try this out, looks great! I'm going to a benefit event next week so will have to look into buying it :) x

    ReplyDelete