Monday 30 April 2012

OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam! Swatches and Review.


My lovely mother came home with this nail polish today and as per usual I couldn't wait to try it out BUT I currently have Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle on (..an upcoming post) which is too pretty to remove.So I painted my mums nails with it, and have come to the conclusion...I love it! It applies really nicely as with all OPI polishes, although I did have to apply 3 coats which I have never had to do with and OPI one before.  This colour is really great for Spring/Summer, and I am really trying to build up my collection of lights and pastels as I only really have dark colours. 

I'd also like to mention that my mum has really pale skin, so it's a bit of a pain finding colours to suit her skin as some tones just look odd, but this colour suits her skin tone really well!


Have a great day! :D

Where else to find me:




1 comment:

  1. Just got this color as a manicure and had to buy it. You're right -- looks good on fair skin tone!!

    ReplyDelete