Friday 20 April 2012

Models Own Hedkandi Ibiza Mix Review and Swatches.


Models Own Hedkandi Ibiza Mix over the top of Revlons' Charming which you can see here.


When I heard that Models Own were releasing a Hedkandi range my thoughts were, well, nothing. I'm not into all that clubbing malarkey and neon colours and that's what I thought this range was going to be. But I spotted this bad boy on the shelf in Boots and it shone to me like the light of a thousand sons. Ok, that may be a little over dramatic, but c'mon look at it! It's bootiful! 

I think it would look lovely over pretty much any colour because there's light and dark sparkles in it, and it also looks great on its own as you can see in the pictures below. The spacing of the glitter is a bit random but you can just move them around with the brush, no trouble. 


I hope you enjoyed this and have a great day! :)

Where you can find me elsewhere:


1 comment:

  1. I do quite like the HedKandi collection. I love the sparkly one and theres a neon orange one that i really want! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete