Monday 16 April 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Swatches and Review


So I finally managed to pick some of these up after weeks of checking when they'll be back in stock online, and I chose Permanent Taupe and On and On Bronze. These colours are sooo pretty! (See swatches below). I don't really own any cream eye products because I have hooded eyes so they tend to crease really easily on me, but I heard such good things about these that I had to try them. 


Review

I applied Permanent Taupe all over my lid and along my lower lash line with an Urban Decay Shadow Brush and applied nothing else on my lid, just this alone so I could really test their staying power. It went on really well and blended effortlessly. The cream actually 'sets' and it then just feels like a powder eye shadow on your eyes. I then applied my mascara and eye liner and out I went. See the results below!

At the start of the day, just after I applied ..


At the end of the day!



It has not budged!! I am seriously amazed with this product! I would definitely buy more from the range as they are super quick easy to apply and stay amazingly well. 

I hope this helped and don't forget to follow! :)




2 comments:

  1. Yay, i've been wanting the taupe one but not seen any decent swatches, will be purchasing now. You have gorgeous eyes by the way :) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I wear the taupe one nearly every day, it's so nice! :) x

      Delete