Tuesday 10 April 2012

A (Kind Of) Birthday Haul!


So, it was my birthday last week and I got a few lovely treats so I thought I'd share what I got with you! :)

MAC Sheertone Blush in 'Pinch O' Peach'
I loooove this blush! It's so pigmented and such a pretty colour


Above: MAC Pinch O' Peach Swatch

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 'Demolition'
These are my favourite eye liners, they are really smooth and very, very pigmented. I originally tried these out in my Naked palette and loved the colour 'Whiskey' which was a really nice, warm-brown colour. I just used mine up so wanted to re-purchase but found out that they don't sell that colour! So this one was the closest to it, although a bit darker.


Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner 'Demolition' Swatch

My mum ordered the eye liner and blush for me from Debenhams online, and they came with two samples: Opium Vapeurs De Parfum by YSL and Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxident Creme Oil-Free Spf 25 (certainly a lot of hyphens!) I have not yet tried the cream but the perfume smells B.E.A.utiful!

The Body Shop Cucumber Water
This toner is really nice to just wipe over your face to refresh your skin. It's really gentle and smells delightful!

EOS Lipbalm in Passion Fruit
Now there was a lot of hype around these little babies, but I refused to believe it was about the product and more so about its packaging. Still, I wanted one and finally gave in and ordered myself one as a birthday treat ;) Well, it's not just the packaging. This is the creamiest, smoothest lip balm I have EVER used and it's sooo moisturising, I actually just ordered another one of these in Summer Fruits! 

I hope you enjoyed this and have a great day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment