Friday 16 March 2012

V05 Give Me Texture Instant Oomph Powder Review


'Sprinkle your roots and give them a rub to get instant lift and grip'

I'm really not very keen on this stuff. It does give my hair lift ( I have very long thick hair), so it does work. But unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros. The first thing I dislike about the product is the way it makes my hair feel really greasy and dirty, like as if it needs a good wash. So this isn't the product to use if you like to leave it a couple of days between washing your hair. The second biggest problem with this is it makes my hair REALLY frizzy, and there's nothing I can do to tame it once the products on my hair. I've tried brushing it out, I've tried serum, and I've tried hair oil, but nothing tames the frizz! So overall definitely NOT a fan of this product.




I hope you found this helpful and feel free to ask any questions :D

No comments:

Post a Comment