Tuesday 20 March 2012

My Favourite Drugstore Facial Toners / Review



These three are my favourite facial toners all for different reasons, and I'll explain why...

 Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner
This is the toner I use on a daily basis. Its really gentle and leaves your skin feeling clean and refreshed. I do find that this makes my skin feel and look a lot smoother and doesn't irritate my skin at all. It also has really mild, nice scent so doesn't make your eyes water if you take it too close!

               Price: £3.59, and you can get it here. 






 L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Refreshing Toner
I use this toner when my skin is not at its best and needs something a little stronger than the Nivea toner. This has a really pleasant, fruity smell. I don't necessarily need the De-Aging part of this toner as I'm still young, but this is a nice all round toner.

           Price: £5.69, and you can get it here.







Garnier Pure Pore Purifying Toner
This stuff is AMAZING at clearing up any break outs. Its an astringent, so it is a bit stingy, but believe me its worth it. You do have to be careful not to take this too close to your eyes, as it does make them water. I apply this a couple of times a day when I have a bad breakout and my spots are visibly smaller and less red by the next day!

              Price: £3.74, and you can get it here.




I hope you found this helpful and feel free to ask any questions! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.
    toner

    ReplyDelete