Sunday 18 March 2012

Jennifer Lawrence Hunger Games Premiere Make Up Tutorial



I saw this look on Jennifer Lawrence at The Hunger Games Premiere, and fell in love with it. So I thought I'd do a tutorial!

For The Face
I used Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and applied it with my MAC 190 foundation brush (which you can find here. ). For blush I used Nars Orgasm Blush and applied it just to the apples of my cheeks.

For The Eyes

Step 1: Using a creamy black eye liner (I used Urban Decay 24 Hour Pencil in Zero), apply it all over your lid, up to the crease and along the lower lash line.



Step2: Blend the eye liner out along the crease using a dark brown eye shadow on a small fluffy brush.


Step 3: Using a gold eye shadow on a small eye shadow brush, press this into the eye liner on the inner half or your eyelid and around the tear duct area. 


Step 4: With a large fluffy brush blend the gold above the crease


Step 5: Liner your upper and lower water line with an intense black eye liner, and apply mascara.

Step 6: For extra drama I added a matte black eye shadow along the lower lash line.


Step 7: Her eyebrows are not that defined so I just ran through them quickly with an angled fluffy brush and a light brown eye shadow.



For The Lips
Apply a baby pink gloss.


I hope you found this helpful and please feel free to comment with any requests. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment