Saturday 10 March 2012

Glossybox: March 2012 Harrods Edition




What was in March's Glossybox?
- Narciso Rodriguez -For Her Eau De Parfum
-Molton Brown- Heavenly Ginger-Lily Moisture Bath and Shower
-YSL- Forever Youth Liberator Serum
-Burberry Beauty- Miniture Lip Mist Copper No.202
-Clarins- Extra Firming Body Cream

YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum
'A powerful serum enriched with 3 glycans to help increase youthful activity activity in skin cells'
This stuff feel sooo luxurious! you need the tiniest drop and it goes a long way. Its directions say to use one drop day and evening on cleansed skin, prior to applying your daily moisturiser. It sinks into your skin very quickly, so there's no need to worry about any residue left over if you need to apply make up straight after.


~


Clarins Extra-Firming Body Cream
'A formula rich in regenerating and firming plant extracts which immediately helps to lift and tone, for firmer skin and a younger body'
As with most Clarins products, I really like this. It feels really thick and creamy and it just melts into your skin.   I'm not sure as to whether this actually works as of yet as I have only tried it on my hands, but I will give an update once I've had chance to try this properly.



~


Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau De Parfum
'For Her is Narciso Rodriguez's first fragrance. A tribute to women's grace and power of inspiration'
This is a really 'me' scent, it smells really feminine and classic, and is not too overpowering to wear daily.

~


Molton Brown Heavenly Ginger-Lily Moisture Bath and Shower
'Vitamin-rich fruit extracts boosts the skin and invigorate the senses'
I was really happy when I saw this was in my box as I love Molton Brown products. I've never had this scent before, but I really like it and as with all Molton Brown bath products, the scent really lingers on your skin.

~


Burberry Beauty Miniature Lip Mist Copper No.202
'With a balmy, lip-loving formula, Lip Mist offers sheer colour with and irresistible gloss shine.'
This really does feel like a lip balm, it formula is so silky and soft, it just glides on. This colour is also a really nice everyday colour.



My thoughts on this box:
I LOVE this box, this is my favourite one in a while. I was a little disappointed with last months box so I was really hoping for a good one this month. All the products in this are really nice, and luxurious. I'm definitely a happy camper.


I hope you enjoyed this, and don't forget to follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment