Thursday 1 March 2012

February Favourites 2012


This months favourites include:
- The Naked Palette by Urban Decay
- HD Brows Eye and Brow Kit
- Orofluido Hair Oil
- Schwarzkopf Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray
- L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss

..Also a little mini review of each :)

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review

I have been using this palette a lot this month as it is so versatile and you can create so many different looks with it. The quality of these shadows is absolutely amazing and they stay put for hours, even without the primer potion. 

These are my 3 favourites from the palette (L-R) Hustle, Gunmetal and Sidecar.


~


Orofluido Hair Oil Review
My second favourite is this hair oil. I wanted to invest in a good one, as I have highlighted blonde hair and want to keep it in good condition. This one smells soooo good! It has a vanilla-ry, musky scent that lasts in your hair after you've blow dried it. It also makes my hair dry much faster than it would without using this. This makes my hair really smooth and silky and doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and frizzy like it usually would without this oil.

~


Shwarzkopf Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protection Spray Review
As I mentioned before, I have highlighted blonde hair, so I really should take good care of my hair. I use this every time I blow dry my hair along with the Orofluido oil, and it just makes my hair dry really nice and leaves it feeling in a much better condition that when I don't use any products. This also has a really nice smell, that goes nicely with scent of the oil. 

~



HD Brows Eye and Brow Kit Review
This is my go-to product for my eyebrows, as it has four colour so depending on the intensity I want for my eyebrows, the colours are perfect. The colour I use mainly on a daily basis is Ash Brown, as this is a perfect match for my brow colour. The shadows are really highly pigmented and they last all day. It also comes with a double ended brush, one side being a angled brush and the other a smudger. The angled side is perfect for creating a good shape for your brows, and the smudger side is great if you have put a bit too much of and angle on your brows and want to make it more subtle. 

~


L'Oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss Review
The last of my favourites for this month is this liquid eye liner. I usually use Blacktrack by MAC to do my eye liner, but to do it that way you have to have a lot of time and patience, so if you are in a rush this liner is perfect. Its a really intense black colour and is so easy to apply as it has a sponge tipped applicator that is really precise. The downside is that it doesn't last as long as the Blacktrack and my flicks do start to flake towards the end of the day.  


Have a nice day and don't forget to follow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment