Wednesday 28 March 2012

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk Review


This is a good product as far as taking your face make up off is concerned, I just wish that you could take your eye make up off with this too! And for the record, I did try this and ouchie, I will not be doing it again! It does say on the bottle not to go near your eyes with it, but I was never one to stick to the rules. This product literally just melts your make up away, but I do feel that even after rinsing it off, I still need to go over my face with a mild toner as it does leave a sort of residue even though its supposed to be a 'Residue-Free Formula'. Overall this is a nice, gentle product that doesn't irritate my skin and it does do what it says on the bottle, but I probably wouldn't repurchase this. 


I hope you found this helpful and feel free to ask any questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment