Thursday 16 February 2012

L'Oreal Paris Double Extension Beauty Tubes Mascara Review


First, a confession: I'm a mascara junkie. Even if I find a really good mascara that's perfect for my eye lashes, I won't repurchase it as I want to try out the new ones on the market. So, I'm always trying out different types, volumizing, false lash effect, lengthening, all of them, and I must say that this is one of the best lengthening mascaras I have purchased in a while. This is a double sided, 2-step mascara, the first side/step is a primer and the second is the mascara. When the primer is applied to the eyelashes is creates a 'tube' around   the eyelash and extends the natural lash. You then wait 30 seconds for the primer to dry and then the mascara is applied and this aids with the lengthening even more, and colours your eyelashes super dark (which I especially look for in mascaras).

(See Photos Below.)

Advantage
Does exactly what it says on the tin! It lengthens my eyelashes and make my eyes seem wider and more awake.

Disadvantage
Removal. It does remove really easily with warm water, and does just glide off in tubes. But if you've had a long day and can't be bothered taking your make up off properly and want to just take it off with a make up wipe, it won't remove the mascara. It does only come off with warm water.



(Above: Bare Eyelashes)

~

(Above: Eyelashes with first-step Primer on)

~

(Above: Eyelashes after two sides have been applied)

~

(Above: Side/Step 1 Brush)

(Above: Side/Step 2 Brush)

Hope you find this review helpful, feel free to ask questions and don't forget to follow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment